Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

From Japan to California

Hey everyone!
I finally have a time to write another blog.
This one, is review of my last Weekend.

Friday, I spent with Enysek ♥. She picked me up after school and we went to the city center.
Then we went to my flat and were just relaxing. After long talk we decided to go out and see Japanese Little theater Kjogen. We really had fun, the performance was really funny! :)
Then we went to Enysek's flat, we had a red wine with coke and we couldn't stop listen to California Gurls... lalala Popsicle :D



Saturday was little bit hectic. I had to pack my stuff and ride by bus to our cottage.
Even if I don't like our cottage I had a fun there. My mum celebrated her b-day there, so we had to prepare meal, salad, and drinks for a garden party. And this is what I've found...


Here are songs of my Weekend: Adam Lambert - If I had you


Katy Perry - California Gurls


xxoo
Annie

2 comments: