Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mysterious Mermaids

Mermaids... really beautiful and mysterious creatures with sparkling fish tail. Just few days ago I was thinking about how would it be like if I were a mermaid. I wish I could be mermaid just for one day. Swim in the sea with dolphins and see the beautiful blue world under water.

I've been told that there are some mermaid shows. Girls wearing fake tails are swimming and dancing or acting under water in really big aquarium and you can watch them while you are sitting behind the glass.

Here is the video from the mermaid show:


Here are some photos:

Julianne Moore as Mermaid

Evian commercial

xoxo
Annie ♥

1 comment:

  1. Lonely as a cloud

    What shall we sing, my friends?
    In what shall we rejoice?
    There alone our song lives,
    Where our ancestors were born.
    On Earth, where they lived...
    I suffer here on Earth...
    He who gives life conceals

    thanks!...sweet Lady.

    ReplyDelete