Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Pablo Picasso

Just because we just have a lesson of History of Art I am going to blogg about Pablo Picasso.
He is one of my favourite painters and I think his art is really interesting.

Just few informations about Picasso...
Pablo Picasso 1881 - 1973
Painter and sculptor
Full Name: Pablo Diego José Santiago Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno Crispín Crispiniano de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz Blasco y Picasso López
Nationality: Spain
Style: Cubism

Pablo Picasso

xoxo
Annie




2 comments:

  1. Now you hit on my string ... i love him so much hes art is like coming from my soul <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. huy... I like style picasso... I am see paint women mirror in http://www.gallery-art.org/pablo-picasso.html/

    ReplyDelete