Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The only Kate?

I've seen this photo few days ago...
I really didn't care about it, and I didn't want to comment it, but now I have to say what do I think about it. Every blogger and lot of my friends on facebook, tumbler and twitter post this photo and said their opinion.

The photo was taken by duo of dutch photographers - Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin in 2003.

I guess that everyone knows why it's the hot topic right now... Because of the Royal Wedding of Kate Middelton and prince William. ♥

My own opinion is that I think it's not fair to Kate Middelton. Even if it's quite imaginative joke, it seems to me like someone who created this title despises by Kate Middelton.

Kate Moss

what do you think about it?

xoxo
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Taky jsem ten odkaz hodila na facebook, vím, vím. Ale přijde mi to vůči "nové" Kate nefér, přesně. Ono je to vtipný chvilku, ale ne, když to lítá po celým světě. 8 let stará věc a jak dokáže zvednout tlak :D

    ReplyDelete