Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Girls Only!

Girl by Necker. I am soooo excited! I have never tasted this drink before but I love the design of the bottle! It's so girly and so cute! ♥____♥

The pink one is Vodka & Cognac with Lichi & Raspberry flavour and it has 25% of alcohol.
The white one is Vodka & Armagnac with Coconut, Vanilla and Praline flavour and it has 21% of alcohol.

One bottle has 7dl and it's product of France. I'm going to ask my friends who live in France to send me one of each bottle. ♥

xoxo
Annie

3 comments:

  1. wooow it's so girly, I love it but I think it'll be too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so, my friend from Sweden bought it and she told me that is sweet but not too much. She said it would be cool drink for summer! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I gotta try this *____*

    ReplyDelete