Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Supernatural

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself because Tumblr is full of such a nice pics!
If you follow me on Twitter or Tumblr I quess you already know that I am addicted to Supernatural... concretely addiceted to Dean ♥____♥

I was always fan of movies and serials with demons, ghosts, vampires and other monsters.
When I was a little girl I used to watch "Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction?" and "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" Then I used to watch "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and I am sure I've seen more than 120 horror movies.

This serial is everything mixed together with BIG bonus - Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles). He has handsome brother Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) but Dean is ... Dean! :D
They are hunters - something like Constantine but they are fighting with everything you've ever heard about and also with each other. :D

Dean is the BOSS! (Kočička #1)

xxoo
Annie

3 comments:

  1. Jakmile budu mít trochu víc času, taky na to plánuju koukat, už jenom kvůli nim, žejo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. jensen you sexy beast

    get in my bed

    ReplyDelete