Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Don't know anything

If I should tell you how am I feeling right now I wouldn't know what to say or how to describe it. Is it fear or penetration into reality? I feel like I am loosing my freedom and my teenage dreams.
Next week I am going to graduate and this is the moment when I have to start to be an adult. But I really don't want to. I want to stay me, young and rebelious. May I stay like this even when I will have such a big responsibility?
I wish I was an artist. Musician, painter... they can stay young. Damn it! I am gonna smoke a cigarette.
Annie

5 comments:

  1. Oh I know this feeling very well, in two months I'll be in college, in a new country, all alone and even though I try not to show it, sometimes I'm really panicking because I know I'm gonna have to grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what i think, i think you can still be young and rebelious if you feel like it, no matter how old you are or how much responsibility you have to carry.

    p.s. i already graduated and it's not that much of a difference. i'm still just as retarded as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls, thank you for your comments and advices ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I really like your blog!
    Do you want to follow each other? Please let me know!

    xoxo from Argentina,
    Pilar♥

    http://pilar-delamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! Yes I am going to follow you :) By the way I also like your blog :) ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete