Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Duck Attack

Two weeks ago I was out with Susan. We went to a shopping center. We bought some clothes and these 2 ducks. Why? Just because we love ducks! No, this is the reason...

Clif Kosterman - bodyguard of Jensen and Jared wrote on his twitter: We need more ducks. Please send us your duck w/ your name & where you are from on it and we'll add it to our duck pond.
So we did it! We also took some pics with our ducks and sent them to J&J.
We took about 90 photos and some of them are really really funny...

It's Zuzka Manson and me, Lady Jaga :D

Everytime I look at this photo I have to start to sing: Look at my horse! My horse is amazing. Give it a lick! Hmmm... it tastes like raisins!

an error!

xoxo
Annie

1 comment:

  1. MMM SWEET LEMONADE, OOH SWEET LEMONADE

    you know, J2 better divorce their wives and marry us instead 'cause we're soooo pretteh.

    SHUT UP WOMAN GET ON MY HORSE.

    ReplyDelete