Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I DID IT!

Omg! I did it! 3 days ago I graduated!
I was so fucking nervous and restless. I didn't sleep the night before graduation exams.
And closely before the first exam I was crying and my hands shivered. But after 6 hours i felt relieved and I passed. I have never felt such a big relief before.
I am so happy that I did it. I feel free. I am really thankful to my dear friends Susan and Suzí. Girls I love you so much and I thank you for everything again! ♥ ♥ ♥


xoxo
Annie

4 comments:

  1. you're welcome hun i'm glad i could help (and i'm pretty sure suzí is too) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again huge congratulations dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, Susan is right. We're here for you. ♡

    PS: I love the picture ^O^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls! ♥ By the way Suzí, me too, that's why I put it here :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete