Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Autumn

Hey everyone!
I'm so sorry that I blog so late, but my internet connection sucks as hell and I don't know why... It doesn't work at all, so I am happy that it works today.

I am going to blog about:
"My Autumn". I spent a lot of time at work, but when I had some free time I was going out to see the beauty of nature. Until the weather wasn't really cold it was such a beautiful Autumn. I love the warm colors of leaves so I took a lot of photos of trees and fallen leaves.

"My Autumn Fashion Guide" I also bought some autumn clothes like sweaters, scarfs and warm shoes. All in my favourite autumn colors. Some of them you can see here.

H&M clothes
There is one more song Manic Street Preachers - Autumnsong :) ♥

xoxo
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment