Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

New Lifestyle

Few weeks ago I've decided to change my life.
First of all to change the way I look. I hated my body. And I had a lot of kilograms that I shouldn't have.
I have never been slim before, but I don't want to be fat anymore. It's annoying. I think limits me.
So I've started new diet and I do Zumba almost every day. I lost 15Kg in one month.
And how do I feel? Amazing! I feel more pretty. I can wear clothes I couldn't wear before and people say: Omg! You are slimmer than before! Wow! - It always makes me smile. :)

Another thing is, that once a month I go for a laser cosmetic intervention to have a clean healthly skin. For the first time I had red skin and it was really to the touch. BUT, it really helps!

So I am going to continue and be pretty and happy! Keep your fingers crossed for me please! ;)

My inspiration
xoxo
Annie

3 comments:

  1. You look and sound happy! ♥ I am not really a big fan of diets, but if the change makes people happy, then they should do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks baby! If you'd see me before I've started you would know why did I start. :D I needed that change! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeay, I keep my fingers crossed for you and wish you the strength to keep on. ♡♡

    ReplyDelete