Here we go! My very first cosmetic recommendation!
I guess I am really demanding person when we talk about cosmetic stuff. I can't use every product. It took me a lot of time, tears and rash to find the best products for people who have such a sensitive skin like me and who are allergic to perfumed creams and stuff like this.
And here goes my actual top 5
1. Hairspray by Douglas - smells really nice, makes your hairstyle strongly fixed but not sticky!
2. Esthederm cleaning stuff - cleaning milk, cleaning tonic and cleaning gel. This cosmetic is perfect for people who has really sensitive skin or are allergic to parfumed cosmetic. Intended for young problematic skin.
3. 3 steps for clean skin by Clinique - the box contanins these 3 products:
1. Cleaning gel
2. Cleaning lotion
3. Hydration cream
This product exists in 3 different strenghts. If you haven't tried this before you should definitely consult which one to use with your beautician or with shop assistant in the shop. It depends on your skin type...
4. Cute Bath Box from Marks&Spencer - This box is intended for kids, but who cares? It's soooo cute! *___*
6 different types of bath salt
1 melon sponge ♥___♥
5. Black Vanilla Body Butter from H&M - Makes your skin really smooth and shiny. This body butter smells really nice. By the way I like the way the box looks like. ;)
Thanks Suzí ♥