Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Factory Girl

Hey everyone!
After really loooong time I'm back and obsessed by movie "Factory Girl".
Do you know this movie?
It's about Edie Sedgwick - actress, manequinn and muse of Andy Warhol. She was so beautiful and so cheerful girl, unfortunately she died young because of drug overdose... :/ But I think this is what was the 60's about - Sex, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll. So now you know, that it's quite sad movie, but it's really good!

I fell in love with 60's... You know the fashion, the music, the art... everything was so new and so magic!
I also like the style of Hanna Beth because she brings the best elements of 60's fashion into actual trends... *thumbs up!* ;)

So, I took a pic in style of Edie and sometimes I do me the make-up in style of 60's.

xoxo
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment